Early Year Intelligences & Quotients Program
Making the natural interests of your child a potential for growth and development
At Crown Kiddo Education, we embrace and celebrate the diversity of every child’s learning style, guided by Howard Gardner’s theory of Multiple Intelligences. This theory propounds that every child has different types of intelligences or ways of processing information, each as important as the other. Our unique Multiple Intelligences program is designed specifically for children aged 0-5 years, to recognize and nurture these individual strengths.
Here’s why our Multiple Intelligences program is crucial for the development and learning of young children:
- Linguistic Intelligence: This refers to sensitivity to spoken and written language. It enables children to learn languages, enjoy stories and poems, and communicate effectively. It lays a strong foundation for reading, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Logical-Mathematical Intelligence: This involves logical thinking, detecting patterns, and reasoning capacities. Children with this intelligence enjoy problem-solving, experimenting, and questioning. It fosters critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and a strong understanding of logical concepts.
- Spatial Intelligence: This includes the ability to visualize the world in 3D. It helps children interpret images, graphs, and spatial maps, and also promotes creativity and artistic skills. Spatial intelligence can support children in areas like drawing, building, and navigation.
- Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence: This relates to physical agility and hand-eye coordination. It aids in the development of fine motor skills and promotes an active lifestyle. This intelligence is essential for exploring the world around them and learning through physical interaction.
- Musical Intelligence: This involves sensitivity to sounds, rhythms, and tones. It helps children express themselves through music and dance and can improve mood and cognitive function. It also aids in language development, as it improves the ability to discern subtle changes in tone and rhythm in speech.
- Interpersonal Intelligence: This involves understanding and interacting effectively with others. It helps children develop empathy and social skills and enhances teamwork and collaboration. This intelligence is vital for forming healthy relationships and navigating social environments.
- Intrapersonal Intelligence: This includes self-awareness and self-understanding. It enables children to recognize their own feelings and motivations, promoting emotional health and self-esteem. This intelligence is important for self-regulation and developing a strong sense of identity.
- Naturalist Intelligence: This involves understanding and appreciation of the natural world. It fosters curiosity, exploration, and environmental awareness. This intelligence can encourage scientific thinking and a love for animals and nature.
- Existential Intelligence: This is characterized by the ability to engage with deep questions about human existence. While it may seem far-reaching for 0-5-year-olds, it can help foster curiosity, wonder, and an early understanding of the world around them.
These intelligences don’t operate in isolation but are interconnected. Recognizing and nurturing each child’s unique mix of intelligences provides a balanced, holistic approach to their development and learning.
Our Multiple Intelligences program provides an enriching learning experience, carefully crafted to nurture each child’s unique intelligence.
Enrol with us today, and let’s celebrate and cultivate your child’s individual strengths together!”